Europe is the world’s second-smallest continent, but size isn’t everything. From historic monuments to hip cities or wonderful nature – here you can find it all. We share a list of 20 European spots you must see before you die that will make you want to immediately pack your bags and flight away.
Yes, some of these locations are really well known from TV, movies or magazines, but no matter how many times you might have seen them in pictures, they can only be truly appreciated in person. Everyone wants to visit Europe one day, and some others want to live in Europe for ever. Europe is beautiful and it has so many places to see.
Think we missed some amazing spots? Share your favorite place in the comments section.
20. Charles Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic
19. Glenfinnan Viaduct, Scotland
18. Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain
17. The Grand Canal, Venice, Italy
16. Dona Ana Beach, Lagos, Portugal
15. Cliffs of Moher, County Clare, Ireland
14. The Gorges Du Verdon, south-eastern France
13. Preikestolen, near Stavanger, Norway.
12. The Blue Lagoon, Reykjanes Peninsula
11. Blausee Lake, Kandergrund, Switzerland.
10. Gásadalur, Faroe Islands
9. Hallstatt Village, Austria
8. Keizersgracht, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
7. Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy
6. Oia, Santorini, Greece
5. Neuschwanstein Castle, southwest Bavaria, Germany.
4. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
3. Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Iceland
2. The Seven Sisters waterfall, Geiranger, Norway
1. Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia.
Source: Places To See In Your Lifetime